I saw the Spice Girls last night (I know...), but given all the crappy crap in my life recently they were just what the doctor ordered. It was a lot of fun, and they even brought up all their kids on stage during the end of one of their songs. Adorable. Seriously.
Plus, I've been tagged by only_passengeron this LJ questionnaire thing, which asks that I list seven habits/quirks/facts about myself. Here goes nothing...
2. I have a habit of making cat noises at random moments. Little "mraws" and "gri's" and other cat-like sounds when I'm content, bored, or dissatisfied. This is what happens when you spend your formative years with the critters. They rub off in a big way.
3.. I wish touch typing rapidly one-handed was a marketable skill. I had every opportunity to learn properly, but no, I had to do it my own way. My right hand rules supreme.
4. I eat bacon like someone would eat corn, nibbling away like a little mouse in rows to avoid the uncooked, fatty parts.
5. I tend to be really candid about myself and my sexuality. It's one of my favorite topics of discussion, and I often feel a little stifled when I can't talk about it with someone. Luckily, I do have self control, and can still form relationships not predicated on some poor soul having to hear me carry on about what went where the night before.
6. I get really weird abut my hands getting too warm. During the summer especially I will get up and run to a cold water source just to cool them off.
7. I have a fairly large vocaularly, and much of that I attribute to having taken Latin for four and a half years. Word derivations are your friends.